Por: Gonzalo Escribano
July 16, 2010
00:00.0 RAM memory : nVidia Corporation MCP65 Memory Controller [10de:0444] (rev a3)
00:01.0 ISA bridge : nVidia Corporation MCP65 LPC Bridge [10de:0441] (rev a3)
00:01.1 SMBus [0c05]: nVidia Corporation MCP65 SMBus [10de:0446] (rev a1)
00:01.2 RAM memory : nVidia Corporation MCP65 Memory Controller [10de:0445] (rev a1)
00:02.0 USB Controller [0c03]: nVidia Corporation MCP65 USB Controller [10de:0454] (rev a3)
00:02.1 USB Controller [0c03]: nVidia Corporation MCP65 USB Controller [10de:0455] (rev a3)
00:07.0 Audio device : nVidia Corporation MCP65 High Definition Audio [10de:044a] (rev a1)
00:08.0 PCI bridge : nVidia Corporation MCP65 PCI bridge [10de:0449] (rev a1)
00:09.0 IDE interface : nVidia Corporation MCP65 IDE [10de:0448] (rev a1)
00:0a.0 IDE interface : nVidia Corporation MCP65 SATA Controller [10de:045d] (rev a3)
00:0b.0 PCI bridge : nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:045b] (rev a1)
00:0c.0 PCI bridge : nVidia Corporation MCP65 PCI Express bridge [10de:045a] (rev a1)
00:0d.0 PCI bridge : nVidia Corporation MCP65 PCI Express bridge [10de:0458] (rev a1)
00:0e.0 PCI bridge : nVidia Corporation MCP65 PCI Express bridge [10de:0459] (rev a1)
03:00.0 Ethernet controller : Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller [10ec:8168] (rev 01)
04:00.0 VGA compatible controller : ATI Technologies Inc RV630 [Radeon HD 2600XT] [1002:9588] Device ID: 0x95881002
04:00.1 Audio device : ATI Technologies Inc RV630/M76 audio device [Radeon HD 2600 Series] [1002:aa08]
Ruta del archivo del boot loader: /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist
- Open com.apple.windowserver.plist
- This file is located in /Library/Preferences
- Change the Quartz2DExtremeEnabled value to YES.
- open terminal
- enter: sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.windowserver Quartz2DExtremeEnabled 1
- By the way: you may find this command on the net aswell: sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.windowserver Quartz2DExtremeEnabled -boolean YES – it does perfectly the same like the first command and is only a matter of taste!
- then reboot and be happy.
- QE = Quartz Extreme -> Info – http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/quartzextreme/
- CI = Core Image -> Info. – http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/coreimage/
- Q2DE = Quartz 2D extreme
- GUID: Partition format used for booting on an Intel Mac. . Also known as GPT (GUID Partition Table). GUID is used instead of MBR (Master Boot Record) and is not supported by Windows XP or it’s predecessors. GUID is supported by Windows Vista but only for reading data. Vista will only boot from GUID on [EFI (Extensible Firmware Interface)] based systems. GUID doesn’t have the partition size, file size, or partition number limitations that the older less efficient MBR standard. . .
- EFI: Extensible Firmware Interface: The Unified EFI (UEFI) specification (previously known as the EFI specification) defines an interface between an operating system and platform firmware. The interface consists of data tables that contain platform-related information, boot service calls, and runtime service calls that are available to the operating system and its loader. These provide a standard environment for booting an operating system and running pre-boot applications.
Ironically, Microsoft Windows support BIOS only, and Apple makes Boot camp to fill the gap. The EFI patch works in a similar approach: it emulates EFI data for normal BIOS-based PCs and let OS X treat them as genuine EFI-based Macs.
- Vanilla: la version de kernel oficial y no modificada del mac os
- Voodoo kernel, permite usar AMD,